Gower West is currently holding
for the 2023-2024 School Year!
We will once again offer full online registration to our families. Please carefully read the information and registration steps to ensure your enrollment goes smoothly. The online registration process must be completed and the proofs of residency must be submitted before your child may begin attendance in the fall. Before you register, check the district boundaries to make sure you live in Gower School District 62.
*Current Gower West Preschool Students will complete the registration process in April as a returning student.
Step One – Complete the Online Pre-Registration
- Click here to access the Enrollment Pre-Registration Form
- Complete the online information and submit the form
Once you submit the Enrollment Pre-Registration Form, the school will process your request and upon approval you will receive three emails.
- “Welcome to Enrollment Express” email
- Enrollment Express “Pre-registration Approved” email
- “Welcome to Gower School District 62!” email
Step Two – Set Up PowerSchool Account and Complete Online Registration
- Follow the directions in the “Welcome to Gower School District 62!” email you received from PowerSchool.
- Once your account is set-up and you are logged in:
- Complete the online registration/enrollment forms.
- During this process, you will be required to upload your child’s birth certificate and proof of residency documents. PLEASE NOTE: Your child’s original birth certificate will need to be presented in person prior to the first day of school.
Step Three – Check for Confirmation Emails
- The school office will review your submission to ensure it’s complete and you will be notified if additional information or documentation is needed.
Step Four – Fee Payment Form
Step Five – Additional Required Forms to Complete (if you are unable to print the following, they may be picked up in the school office)
- Kindergarten Orientation (coming Spring 2023)
- Kindergarten Health Information
- Kindergarten Supply List (coming Spring 2023)
- Fee Form